Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartbreaking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I have been following a little girl named Lucy on Facebook that fought DIPG so hard. I am seriously crying right now as she passed away yesterday evening. I hate Cancer. My heart breaks for her family and all the people that loved her. The Facebook page is called Love for Lucy.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:37 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:39 AM
My cousin lost her dd to DIPG.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:41 AM
I am so sorry for her loss and your loss. DIPG is a ugly cancer and it kills way to many beautiful children

Quoting Anonymous 2: My cousin lost her dd to DIPG.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:43 AM

I wonder if i follow it. My cousins niece had something like that I forget the name and had a page so I started following others as well. Too many kids die from cancer I'm hating those pages some days. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:43 AM
Indeed. She was 2 days shy of her 7th Birthday. Nothing worse than watching a child slowly, yet quickly die and not being able to stop it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am so sorry for her loss and your loss. DIPG is a ugly cancer and it kills way to many beautiful children

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:46 AM
As soon as I read it my heart sank and there have been a lot of tears. You might follow it. I believe this little girl is from Washington. Some days I hate these pages too. I few months back I followed another little boy that passed from cancer and it broke my heart too. Kids should not get sick.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I wonder if i follow it. My cousins niece had something like that I forget the name and had a page so I started following others as well. Too many kids die from cancer I'm hating those pages some days. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:47 AM
There is nothing worse. Dang it I’m crying like a baby again. DIPG needs more awareness. Children are dying everyday from cancer something needs to change.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Indeed. She was 2 days shy of her 7th Birthday. Nothing worse than watching a child slowly, yet quickly die and not being able to stop it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am so sorry for her loss and your loss. DIPG is a ugly cancer and it kills way to many beautiful children

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:48 AM
Not the lucy from here, I hope? :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:49 AM
No it’s not the same little girl. This little girl is from Washington.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Not the lucy from here, I hope? :(
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:52 AM
I get so depressed following those pages. I followed Bryces Beat about a young boy with kabuki syndrome who died from issues caused by it. He shares the same syndrome as my daughter and I cried for 3 days straight after he passed away. We have had several deaths in the last 2 years and with each one becomes harder for me to deal with. Kabuki Syndrome is not exactly a deadly syndrome, but many can develop life threatening ailments because of it. One never knows what, when or why. It just happens.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)