Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waxing down there?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
I trim my pubic area just enough to wear a bathing but not much more. It's not very thick anyway.

Tried shaving it all off a couple times over the years but didn't like the itchiness and bumps as it grew back in.

Was thinking about getting it all waxed off (professionally, not diy)

How bad does it hurt to get that area waxed?

How long does it stay smooth?

Will it be itchy or I get bumps when the hair starts to grow back in like when I shaved?

Isn't it embarrassing to have someone wax that area?

Thanks.

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:53 AM
They sell an electric shaver at Walmart for that area. It doesn't itch when it comes back if you use it. It's $20.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:54 AM
I would NEVER wax down there. Nair sells lotion that's painless, if you're interested
BCauseImAwesome
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:56 AM

Ive done it a few times but its been a while. It didnt hurt me much, the most it hurt was when she did the very edges of my labia and it was only for a second or two. My tattoos hurt way worse than waxing. Mine stayed smooth for about two weeks give or take a few days if I remember correctly. I dont remember getting bumps or itchyness but its been a while. For me it wasnt embarrasing, I went to a spa and the woman was very proffesional about it. I one day want to be one of those women that gets waxed regularly but I never have the money for that kind of thing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:57 AM
What brand?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They sell an electric shaver at Walmart for that area. It doesn't itch when it comes back if you use it. It's $20.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:59 AM

Brazilians here are about 70$. It hurts but not for long and mine lasts about 4months then grows in very soft. I've only had one ingrown that hurt. After that I bought Tend Skin and haven't had one again. Or just do a bikini wax, cheaper, barely any pain.  

laceyyyy
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:01 AM

Everyones pain tolerance is different. I only get it waxed, it doesn't feel good but its not like the worst thing in the world. One thing I can say is that the pain doesn't linger, once they pull it that's it you don't feel it after that. Also the more you go the longer it takes to grow back, when I don't go for a very long time and let it grow out it takes a month and a half to start growing back and it doesn't itch. When I go consistently ever 4 weeks in general it grows back slower and in patches. so I can not wax for like 3 months and it wont fill in a lot. And tmi but i have a pretty vagina so no I'm not embarrassed.

hotwife1
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:35 PM
Thanks for the replies
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Remington

Quoting Anonymous 3: What brand?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They sell an electric shaver at Walmart for that area. It doesn't itch when it comes back if you use it. It's $20.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 11:01 AM

I've done it myself. It hurts but it's not like labor pain or anything, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)