Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our Contractors find Hubby and I hilarious!!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:58 AM
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this

I do too. I always say in our Relationship I'm the Man he is the Woman. The Contractors who are working on our Renovations asked us to pick out our shingles for the room and siding on the house. We had no problem agreeing on the Shingles. When it came to the house, forget about it. I looked at the little square samples said I wanted Silver Ash or Forest Green (which Forest Green is the color of our house now but painted). The Contractors were impressed at how easy I was but when it came to DH totally different story. LOL

He said the Silver Ash was too light and the Forest Green was too dark. I said which one do you like? He said he like a Granite Grey and I said OK I like that lets do it.  Then he started requestioning his choice.

I got home from work last Thursday and he had bigger samples with 5 Colors, two he liked, two I liked and the Green one that we already have and is pricier. He asked besides the Green one which one I liked. I told him the 3rd one (no idea what any of the colors were called) he took down the one I liked and saw it was Silver Ash. He said it was still too light and he was still liking the Grey. I said then do the Grey I REALLY don't care, how much do you go outside and stare at your own house? Hardly ever.

AGAIN last night, we got even more large samples. He sets them all out, we went row by row which colors we liked until we were down to three, once again not being able to see the names of the colors. One still being the Green LOL The other I picked once again with no Hesitation was the Silver Ash, He picked some color he didn't even remotely like in the samples LOL  He tells me we are going with the Silver Ash even though it's too light. I said then lets do the Granite, he says No its more expensive and you have chosen the Silver Ash 3x's without hesitation.

I could honestly really care less, Oh well!! We will have to do this all over again next week when the Contractors are ready for the accent colors for Framing :(

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Accent colors for framing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:01 PM
If only you were this laid back about your daughter's hair.
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh shit get over it!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: If only you were this laid back about your daughter's hair.

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Windows, doors, gutters etc.....

Quoting Anonymous 1: Accent colors for framing?

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
??????

Quoting Anonymous 2: If only you were this laid back about your daughter's hair.
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:48 PM

Cool.

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Cutebaby06 I posted a while back on here and on another board about "Do your Teenagers care about there appearance" it has nothing to do with this.  People are stupid.

Quoting cutebaby06: ??????

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Ahhhh,just an anon being a bitch as usual huh?

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Cutebaby06 I posted a while back on here and on another board about "Do your Teenagers care about there appearance" it has nothing to do with this.  People are stupid.

Quoting cutebaby06: ??????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Or education.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:57 PM

congrat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)