Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crafty moms!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
My son is working on a camera prop for his Mega Con costume. He wants to put a pic on the front lens to make it look like a reflection of a pic he took. Any ideas? Would a fish eye filter look ok? And how can we make it look like a real camera lens? Thanks!
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:02 PM

Mobile Photo

Something like this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a cool idea, but I'm not much help - have you checked cosplay groups on FB?
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Thank you! He’s put a lot of thought and work into the camera prop! I have looked on cosplay sites, my friend does a lot of cosplay but said she hasn’t seen the idea he wants before. Not saying if hasn’t been done. I’m just not sure how to make it look like a pic in a lens.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a cool idea, but I'm not much help - have you checked cosplay groups on FB?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:41 PM
I haven't seen it either, but maybe asking there someone may have more ideas since you'll be in a pool of people who are constantly having to come up with these creative fixes.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Thank you! He’s put a lot of thought and work into the camera prop! I have looked on cosplay sites, my friend does a lot of cosplay but said she hasn’t seen the idea he wants before. Not saying if hasn’t been done. I’m just not sure how to make it look like a pic in a lens.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a cool idea, but I'm not much help - have you checked cosplay groups on FB?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)