Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk what he expects me to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies

I dont know what to do about my dh anymore and its driving me nuts. We have been together almost 6 years. At first i was sexually into him and that honeymoon phase was there. Then i got pregnant and it went away fast. It also doesnt help that his personality sucks. Hes obsessed with stupid shit and puts it above me and the kids. He also will put anybody above me when it comes to help. He would jump backwards for his family or people he claims are his friends (they wouldnt piss on him if he were on fire) but me oh i can wait. Then i do it on my own and he gets pissed at me. Hes now whining about me not being sexual towards him and not wanting to have sex with him. His personality sucks, he doesnt do anything involving the kids unless i tell him to and whines about it. When i ask for help he whines and makes up excuses. His head hurts, his shoulder hurts or hes tired. Not too tired to do his bullshit that he likes or help other people out. Just for me. Also ever since my ex husband and his now ex wife broke up earlier this year he has been on my ass every time he hears a noise or my phone goes off. he thinks i want my ex husband and hes so wrong. Last night he came storming into the living room claiming he heard a car door. it was the oven door. Then he claimed he heard our garage door. He thinks im sneaking guys into the house while hes sleeping in our room, our 7 month old is right in front of me and our 4 other kids are in their rooms with their doors open. his exs cheated on him so he thinks ill do the same thing. maybe he should look at himself and ask himself why they all did that to him?  Hes constantly accusing me of shit and im tired of it. So no i dont want to sleep with him. I also just dont have the desire for sex and idk why. i cant force myself, ive tried. idk what he wants me to do. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:23 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:26 PM

tell him he sucks so much youd rather fuck trump than him..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:28 PM

You have mentioned sex over and over and over in this post ...you are overly focused on sex. You are angry and disappointed in your husband, that is likely why you have no desire to be intimate with him. Hopping in and out of bed is not going to change the core issues here. Why not consider marriage therapy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:33 PM

hes a trump supporter lol 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

tell him he sucks so much youd rather fuck trump than him..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:34 PM

no he is focused on sex. he just told me that he doesnt see me as a wife he sees me as a roommate because i wont play with his dick when he wants me to. yes exactly. he sucks as a husband and father and because of that i dont want to sleep with him. we dont have the money for it or the time. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You have mentioned sex over and over and over in this post ...you are overly focused on sex. You are angry and disappointed in your husband, that is likely why you have no desire to be intimate with him. Hopping in and out of bed is not going to change the core issues here. Why not consider marriage therapy.

NutraNut17
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:35 PM

counseling, individual and couples

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:37 PM

we cant afford it and dont have the time for it. we have 5 kids. he works and the hours for counseling here is while hes at work. 

Quoting NutraNut17:

counseling, individual and couples

Skylar_White
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:37 PM
5 moms liked this
Guilty dog barks first.... he's up to something if he's THAT paranoid... but that's been my experience...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:38 PM

I wouldn't have sex with him either. I'd be done. I've been at that point with many exes. Once I have those kinds of thoughts, it's been over a long time ago. For me at least. 

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Sounds like its over.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)