Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am shocked

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

At how many of you would divorce your husband immediately for things.

For me, I truly love my husband but even if we were having a rough time I would NOt divorce because I don't want to only see my kids like 50% or even 75% of the time.  I don't want to be alone on the weekends, and I am selfish and don't want to have to SHARE my kids, andI definitely don't want them to have a stepmom who gives them anything they want so they will like her.

So for me, it would take ALOT and I mean ALOT for me to divorce my  husband for that reason alone.

If he was truly sorry, and truly wanted to change for something, then I would do whatever it took to make sure I didn't have to only see my kids like 50% or even just 90% of the time.

The end.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:42 PM
If he cheats i will never trust him again so that to me its called for a divorce. But thats just me lol
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Good for you. I got a divorce because I didn't want to be married anymore. My ex dh was already as much of a hands on parent as I was, so sharing our daughter after the divorce was not much different than sharing her before the divorce. I realize that not every one can co parent as effectively and peacefully as we do though. If I had married and reproduced with someone who was not an excellent parent, I would probably hesitate dissolve the marriage as well.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes I don’t think people take marriage seriously.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:53 PM
There are a few things that I wouldn’t work through...cheating and any kind of physical or mental abuse are a couple.
thebadkitty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:53 PM

Well good for you? Not everyone is madly in love?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:55 PM
I love my husband. But there's shit I won't put up with
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous 4: I love my husband. But there's shit I won't put up with

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:58 PM
I feel the same as you. But that's not about loving our dh's. That's about the kids.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:59 PM
For me it was why stay with a man who told me he no longer loved me? Let him go free and find another that would make him happy. 'Shrug'
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)