Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had something thrown at me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had an OB appointment this morning. I hate parking in the huge parking garage because it's a huge cluster so I park at the target and walk to the hospital which means I have to go up and over this bridge crossing the freeway. I'm hugely pregnant and as I got to the hospital side of the bridge this truck drove by me, threw a glass bottle at me while yelling something at me, the bottle broke on my arm. nurses from the hospital ran over and rushed me inside to make sure it wasn't acid or that glass didn't get embedded in my arm.Thankfully it was just water and nothing happened with the glass.

I'm kinda shocked still honestly. idk how to feel about what happened.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:48 PM

Well then.. Part of me says, what a butthole, but then again, I wouldn't park that far pregnant.

Sorry. Good luck.

KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM
That's horrible. 😞 I'm glad that the nurses saw and you were able to be treated immediately.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:50 PM
Your OB is at the hospital? What an asshole btw and I am glad you're okay.
SRUsarahSC
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a beer thrown at me at a football game. It's not cool! Glad you are ok, wonder if ant security cameras caught the plate of the guy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:51 PM
6 moms liked this
Yep, it's totally the OP's fault for you know, being outside and walking around and stuff. Are you freaking kidding me??

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Well then.. Part of me says, what a butthole, but then again, I wouldn't park that far pregnant.

Sorry. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:51 PM

by the time my appointment was scheduled I would have to park in someone's neighborhood so I just avoid it all together and park across the bridge. it's just a 3 minute walk. no longer than it would for me to get out of the parking garage, down to the bottom floor and over to the building with the OB offices.

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Sorry. Good luck.

JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:52 PM

I didn't say it was. Just saying what I thought from reading. Don't like it, skip it. (:

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yep, it's totally the OP's fault for you know, being outside and walking around and stuff. Are you freaking kidding me??
Quoting JalynSpoon:

Sorry. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:52 PM

aren't they all?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your OB is at the hospital? What an asshole btw and I am glad you're okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:53 PM

i'm not sure honestly. I think they only record the ambulance entrance on that side of the hospital. I was across the street and out of range of that.

Quoting SRUsarahSC: I had a beer thrown at me at a football game. It's not cool! Glad you are ok, wonder if ant security cameras caught the plate of the guy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this
This is the dumbest reply.

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Sorry. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)