Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh darn it! What a shame!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Can you sense my sarcasm? Lol. My lovely FIL imposes himself on us every couple of months to see the kids. He doesn't make a special trip, he just comes when he is in town for something else. He lives 2 hours away and despite telling him weekdays at 7 in the evening is a bad time because the kids have school in the am, he continues to ignore us and shows up anyway. He's a selfish bastard who left dh and his mom high and dry when dh was 5. Has not paid a penny in child support ever and even worse pretends like he is such a great father.... Yeah right! He called to say his new girlfriend, 35 years younger has a cold and needs his help tomorrow. Lol, great! I couldn't be happier not to have to see or deal with him! DH, can't stand him but tolerates him for our kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:16 PM
I hate asshole relatives! Who is your asshole relative?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:20 PM
Bump
LaughinTattoo7
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:21 PM

My asshole relative is......me. I have cared for and had custody of my aunt with dementia (deceased as of last year) and my cousin (her elderly daughter, blind and mentally disabled since birth) and not a single member of my family aside my father have helped. When it came to money being left and valuable belongings, I didnt give anyone a thing. It was sold for their care and my/their expenses. Im now a greedy bitch according to most my fam. I dont think they get how much facilities and healthcare cost a month but they think Im living large

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Oh my gosh! That's terrible! It baffles how some people act! (Hugs)

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

My asshole relative is......me. I have cared for and had custody of my aunt with dementia (deceased as of last year) and my cousin (her elderly daughter, blind and mentally disabled since birth) and not a single member of my family aside my father have helped. When it came to money being left and valuable belongings, I didnt give anyone a thing. It was sold for their care and my/their expenses. Im now a greedy bitch according to most my fam. I dont think they get how much facilities and healthcare cost a month but they think Im living large

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Bump
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I dont deal with asshole relatives. The next time dickhead shows up at your house without an invitation....open the door and tell him to leave.
You may quote me on this:

Hello Mr.Deadbeat Dickhead FIL, Get your selfish disrespectful ass off of my property and dont come back. You are an intrusive asshole that screws up MY kids schedule everytime you decide to pop up without an invitation or prior notice. Go away and take care of your gf, you are not needed or wanted around here...especially by your own son

SLAM THE DOOR IN HIS FACE
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I will definitely quote you! Thank you!!!!

Quoting Sassy762: I dont deal with asshole relatives. The next time dickhead shows up at your house without an invitation....open the door and tell him to leave.
You may quote me on this:

Hello Mr.Deadbeat Dickhead FIL, Get your selfish disrespectful ass off of my property and dont come back. You are an intrusive asshole that screws up MY kids schedule everytime you decide to pop up without an invitation or prior notice. Go away and take care of your gf, you are not needed or wanted around here...especially by your own son

SLAM THE DOOR IN HIS FACE
MamaNeeNee
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:41 PM

what happens if you just don't answer his calls or are conveniently gone when he shows up? you could just tell him that you are busy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)