Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do the people on this site hate second wives so much?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
3 moms liked this
I don't get it. Divorce is huge. A giant percentage of people are divorced and will remarry. Why do the people here have such hostility towards second wives?

You do know all stepmoms aren't evil right? Did you watch too many Disney movies? A man can be perfectly capable of being a loving husband to his second wife and a good father. He shouldn't have to mistreat his kids to please his wife. But he also shouldn't have to neglect or mistreat his wife to please his kids. I don't get this mindset. A second wife isn't any less important or less a priority than his first wife was. In fact, he just might be a better husband to her because of the lessons learned the first time around.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:16 AM
Because they got thrown out with the bath water
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:17 AM
I guess. There are so many bitter women here. I am a second wife. My ex has a second wife as well. Both of us are about a million times happier than we ever were together. It happens.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Because they got thrown out with the bath water
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:17 AM
My second marriage is 100x better than my first. My first marriage was at 18 and I knew nothing of life and love. It wasn't until my second marriage, many years later, that I fully appreciate everything and everyone that my husband is to me. It takes life experience and maturity to make me appreciate what I have.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM
I'm the second wife and my dh"s ex is so bitter I'm surprised she hasn't stroked out

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess. There are so many bitter women here. I am a second wife. My ex has a second wife as well. Both of us are about a million times happier than we ever were together. It happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:18 AM
I'm in the same boat. I got married at 19 and we stayed together for 12 years but it was horrible. We were NOT compatible.

Quoting Anonymous 3: My second marriage is 100x better than my first. My first marriage was at 18 and I knew nothing of life and love. It wasn't until my second marriage, many years later, that I fully appreciate everything and everyone that my husband is to me. It takes life experience and maturity to make me appreciate what I have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:19 AM
My dhs wife is the same way. She is engaged and supposedly happy and yet...she is bitter as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm the second wife and my dh"s ex is so bitter I'm surprised she hasn't stroked out

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess. There are so many bitter women here. I am a second wife. My ex has a second wife as well. Both of us are about a million times happier than we ever were together. It happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Jealous 1st wives, that haven't moved on for whatever reason.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:21 AM
His ex is remarried but her acting like such a loon tells me she really isn't over my dh

Quoting Anonymous 1: My dhs wife is the same way. She is engaged and supposedly happy and yet...she is bitter as fuck.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm the second wife and my dh"s ex is so bitter I'm surprised she hasn't stroked out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:21 AM
Your dh wife????

Quoting Anonymous 1: My dhs wife is the same way. She is engaged and supposedly happy and yet...she is bitter as fuck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)