Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anybody watch the new show the Good Doctor tonight?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I did, and I loved it!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Poosaloosa
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:14 AM

No, I didn't realize it started yet, I really want to see it.  I watched the original Korean one and I loved it!   Have to go buy it on Amazon.

ninjakids
by Christina on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:18 AM
Not yet! I have PVR and will be watching it. I watched young Sheldon and I'm tired so it'll have to wait until the morning
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:20 AM
Bump
propswife
by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:26 AM

No, and I want to.  I didn't realize it was starting tonight.  I'm going to set the recording tonight and try to catch the first one on the "on demand".  It interests me particularly because my youngest is on the Autisim spectrum with the communication issues.  

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:44 AM
Nope. Grey's is my shit. One doctor show at a time
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:49 AM
Yes. It was great!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:50 AM
I love Grey's Anatomy too! I've seen every episode at least twice. I still watch the reruns on Lifetime network. This show is also very good, but in a different way. This one is about a surgeon that has autism. I have a son with autism, so it interested me right away. This doctor show doesn't seem like it's all about who is trying to have sex with who like Grey's is.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: Nope. Grey's is my shit. One doctor show at a time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:51 AM
My youngest is also on the spectrum.

Quoting propswife:

No, and I want to.  I didn't realize it was starting tonight.  I'm going to set the recording tonight and try to catch the first one on the "on demand".  It interests me particularly because my youngest is on the Autisim spectrum with the communication issues.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:54 AM
I loved it. I really liked Freddie Highmore in the movie August Rush. It seems like these types of characters are what he is best at.

Quoting SnortysMom: Yes. It was great!
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Is it really good? Maybe I'll give it a chance. Yes I've been a Grey's fan from the beginning

Quoting Anonymous 1: I love Grey's Anatomy too! I've seen every episode at least twice. I still watch the reruns on Lifetime network. This show is also very good, but in a different way. This one is about a surgeon that has autism. I have a son with autism, so it interested me right away. This doctor show doesn't seem like it's all about who is trying to have sex with who like Grey's is.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: Nope. Grey's is my shit. One doctor show at a time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)