Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you ever date someone you met from phone apps?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
If you were single
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:49 AM
I did it. We're having a baby now and talking of getting married sometime after he's born. I'm so happy I gave him a chance. I was hesitant because we were 5 hours away from each other but we really clicked right away. I've never felt like this about anyone before.

I did date for 3 years before I met my SO through dating apps. There were some interesting experiences but I liked the convenience of it. No guessing if someone likes you, if they're single, etc., as opposed to real life where there's a lot of guess work and time wasted figuring out if they like you, if they like you the same way you like them, if they want te same things as you, etc.
juniors.mommy
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:51 AM
Did. Been together almost 4 years now ❤
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:52 AM
I guess it’s no different to any other way of meeting someone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:11 AM
We actually met through discord (gaming chat) I met him through his gf who was cheating on him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 5:34 AM
Definitely. I met my boyfriend on POF of all places! Online dating is just another way to meet someone with potential for something more. That's it. Where it goes from there is up to the two people involved. If you like each other but only as friends, then maybe they could introduce you to some of his friends!
Marie207
by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 5:37 AM

Hell naw, and online either.  Weird ass freaks.  I mean the men of course.  What real man has to go online?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM

I don't think so. My best friend pays a pretty penny for various dating apps and has nothing but bad luck. For years! I don't think it's for me. 

mamaracheli
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:17 AM
No
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:20 AM

I met SO through Tinder.  We've been together almost 3 years.  We said from the start we weren't looking for a quick hook up.  Honesty is important because so many people are looking just for sex.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:25 AM
I met a guy on Tinder. We ended up being at the same college so it was just a hookup thing.. which was fine with me. He was the only one. He's extremely attractive but has that douchey-frat-shithead thing going on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)