Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do you hate and why?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

Spin off

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 1:56 PM

No one hates any one and that is an awesome answer to this question.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Sep. 26, 2017 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate parents that abandon their kids, abusers, rapists etc. I don't currently hate anyone in real life although I do wish more than a couple would decide to go live in Asia for eternity
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Pretty much this.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I hate parents that abandon their kids, abusers, rapists etc. I don't currently hate anyone in real life although I do wish more than a couple would decide to go live in Asia for eternity
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 1:59 PM
I don't hate any one at the moment. There are a couple people that I could go without seeing or dealing with for the rest of my life though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM

I thought this thread will fill up pretty quickly with I hate mu mil stories, I banned my mil from our house and her grandchildren for the rest of her life, i hate my ex's new girlfriend, i hate my dad's new wife AND her children, I hate the electric company because they turned off my service for a mere $896 bill I haven't paid yet,  I hat my boss because dshe wants me to be on time every single day,,bullshit on that nonesense.

This place is full of hatred every single day and yet....just 2 answers.  yeah sure

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:13 PM

I don't hate anyone..at least I can't think of anyone. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

K3412
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:14 PM

I don't hate anyone. I don't feel that it's worth the energy and toxin of hating someone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Girl I hear you, this one bitch needs to move back under the rock she came from.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I hate parents that abandon their kids, abusers, rapists etc. I don't currently hate anyone in real life although I do wish more than a couple would decide to go live in Asia for eternity
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I strongly dislike Trump, he screwed with my family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)