Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had a thought: Do any of you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
Stand up to your husbands when they act like total assholes and talk down to you and say really Shitty things? Or if they raise their voice at you? I see many of you asking what you would do or how you just ignore them and such. Fuck that my husband raised his voice to me one time and I nipped the shit quick. He has not done it since and he doesn’t dare say some of the shit that yours have said to you like taking jabs at your weight or calling you lazy. Very early on in our relationship he found out I would not stand for him disrespecting me and he hasn’t.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this
My husband doesn't act like that. If he did he wouldn't be my husband anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:38 PM

My husband doesn't act like a "total asshole" or talk down to me or say really shitty things. If he does say something I don't like, I talk to him about it and we figure it out together. Neither one of us has power over the other, and neither of us treat eachother like a child.

awelling
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:38 PM
My husband never disrespects me like that. We have disagreements, but talk them out like adults should.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:38 PM
I would not have a husband who treated me like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:39 PM

He did once. I slapped him and ended up saying some pretty nasty things back and told him that if he hates being here so much I would have divorce papers asap. That man has not done it since.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a big mouth as you all know lol that's online & in real life. Mark knows better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:39 PM
I'm not one to sit down and shut up to my husband or anyone else.
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:39 PM
I will wait until he calms down a bit and then point out how much of an ass he was, he likes to assume things and blow up before knowing all the information
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:40 PM
I have read about so many women on here being bullied by their husbands and I don’t get it.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 26, 2017 at 3:40 PM
My husband doesn't act like that or talk to me like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)