Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I always chalked this up to just a very bad sexual experience. I was 16 and had been dating this guy for a few months and yes we were having sex (we were both 16). One day, he calls me and asks me to come over, He had just returned from vacation with his family and wanted to see me. So I drive over and we start with our usual stripping and making out. Next thing I know he flips sideways and shoves his junk in my face. We never discussed oral sex before. I just did not know what he wanted me to do. He just kept shoving it at me till I finally gave in. I hated it.
Sometimes I get flashes of it and just get so mad at myself. I was just so young and dumb. But then I get sick to my stomach and a little panicky too. Like I am just filled with so much regret over the thing. But I basically consented by opening my mouth, right?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:27 AM
Yes you did.. you could have said no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:28 AM
Yes
.oOPoisonOo.
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:40 AM

I don't get the point of this post?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:43 AM
The one post yesterday got me questioning the definition of consent. It’s dumb, I know.

Quoting .oOPoisonOo.:

I don't get the point of this post?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:46 AM
Yes, it was just a bad sexual experience, we've all had them. Have you given a blowjob since?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:57 AM
I have. But my husband has to ask me. I just can’t bring myself to initiate it. Which sucks cause it’s his favorite thing and I want to make him happy.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Yes, it was just a bad sexual experience, we've all had them. Have you given a blowjob since?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 6:01 AM
Yes, you consented. It's okay to have regrets about our choices, it's not okay to blame other people for our choices.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 6:05 AM
I completely agree.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yes, you consented. It's okay to have regrets about our choices, it's not okay to blame other people for our choices.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 6:14 AM

you were pressured and caved. I'm sure many girls/women have on various things.

So.. if you have a son.. it's important to talk to them. If you have daughters.. same thing.

Don't punish your adult self for something your child self did.

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 6:25 AM
You went over there with the intention of having sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)