Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this progress?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I think I've finally had a breakthrough with DH.

For years he has said I wasn't involved enough with SS12. BM recently started saying it as well. I laid it out as follows.

I said BM dies 99.9% of his care. I do 99.9% of the care for our 2. You can handle your son on your parenting days. Seriously. Also, you need to find age appropriate things for HIM.

DH finally gets it.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:25 AM
Bump
Punky_1981
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:28 AM

Um.. sure I guess. If that's what you feel is right, but why couldn't you just include him in the things you were doing for the other kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:31 AM
Most of the time it isn't age appropriate.

He stays up ALL NIGHT watching TV and sleeps all day. My kids and I get up early and head out.

Also, DH works a ton. He and BM should discuss their timeshare.

Quoting Punky_1981:

Um.. sure I guess. If that's what you feel is right, but why couldn't you just include him in the things you were doing for the other kids?

Punky_1981
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Ah, that makes sense. Then yes, that's progress. At least your husband understands what you mean now. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Most of the time it isn't age appropriate. He stays up ALL NIGHT watching TV and sleeps all day. My kids and I get up early and head out. Also, DH works a ton. He and BM should discuss their timeshare.
Quoting Punky_1981:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)