Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A co-worker of mine was forced out of her job...who's next??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Apparently my boss chooses people to pick on and picks on one person at a time until she has enough evidence to fire them. She will tell the person they're asking questions they should know the answer to and maybe they're just not cut out for the job. She will refuse to answer questions a supervisor should, comes into the office around 11:30 (if she comes in), and/ or constantly has some sort of emergency why she can't come in and leaves all her duties to another girl who works there who steps in for her. That girl is also really hard on the employees and counts us off for the tiniest mistake. I was once the target; however, I've been with a company a while and have a proved track record for customer service. So I supppse with all that, she decided to leave me alone at some point. Her boss is her best friend so nobody has felt like they can say anything. She also only targets one person at a time so the rest of the team might be fine about it. She just forced one of my co workers out. She luckily has found a new job before her firing date. I told her she needs to launch a complaint with HR. I would have but I don't want to hurt my job over it when im back to a good place with my boss again. Idk if she will or not but that also seems like a waste of time.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:52 AM
I wouldn't want to work for someone I had to be on pins and needles around.
Geeez17
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:53 AM
Someone needs to go to HR. The bitch needs to go
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:55 AM
We are just afraid that will make matters worse with her and nothing will improve.

Quoting Geeez17: Someone needs to go to HR. The bitch needs to go
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:57 AM
Is her name Claire?
Punky_1981
by Monkey's Mama on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:58 AM

I would report it too. She needs to. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:59 AM
Start looking for another job now. Why wait?
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:59 AM

If you all go as a group, how can they not make an investigation into her? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: We are just afraid that will make matters worse with her and nothing will improve.
Quoting Geeez17: Someone needs to go to HR. The bitch needs to go

yeehawhoney123
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:49 AM
I worked somewhere like that. Nothing would be done because corporate cared about money, and it would disrupt too much if they made a change. Sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:51 AM

Quoting yeehawhoney123: I worked somewhere like that. Nothing would be done because corporate cared about money, and it would disrupt too much if they made a change. Sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:53 AM

I'd just find another job.  That's too much shit to put up with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)