Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this be appropriate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

A friend has asked me to make truffles as favors for her upcoming baby shower.

I will put them in decorative boxes. Is there a way to put my business card in there to let the gift receivers know who made them without being too tacky? I want it to be visible, but too visible...how about taped to the inside of the lid? Just trying to get my name out there.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you have stickers printed and put them either inside the lid or underneath the box?
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:42 AM
I'd ask your friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:42 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Can you have stickers printed and put them either inside the lid or underneath the box?

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:43 AM
This is what I would do.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Can you have stickers printed and put them either inside the lid or underneath the box?
JustKeepsmoving
by 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:43 AM
This is what you should do.

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:45 AM

i like a sticker idea used to seal the box. not tacky in the least. if you had catered food they would have their name out there. cards on hard.

Punky_1981
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:53 AM

I agree with the sticker idea. It's subtle, but lets them know who made them. Is she paying you to do this? If she's not, then I doubt she'd care if you put a business card inside of them, but to other guests that might seem tacky. Maybe have special boxes made if you can afford that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)