Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate being fat but I am lazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
1 mom liked this

I used to be naturally thin, then I got a little older and m metabolism slowed down.

I am 5'6" and 185 lbs now

Size 14 pants and XL shirt usually.

I don't overeat but I eat the wrong stuff and drink too much soda and I don't exercise regularly.

Would you call me fat or just average? (I'm not going to get upset that is why I am going anon I want the truth)

I know I am overweight and chunky/plump but I see women who are way more overweight than me all the time.

Also if you are my size or close to it, where do you buy cute shirts? All I wear are tshirts lately and I need to buy some cute tops that fit me now.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MadeFlawless
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I shop at Old Navy and Target. They all kinds of cute stuff for fuller figured women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I shop at Old Navy online and I like Target but rarely go. I need to check Target though they do have some cute stuff

Quoting MadeFlawless: I shop at Old Navy and Target. They all kinds of cute stuff for fuller figured women.

MadeFlawless
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I like their Ava & Viv line! I found some really cute tops and dresses!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I shop at Old Navy online and I like Target but rarely go. I need to check Target though they do have some cute stuff

Quoting MadeFlawless: I shop at Old Navy and Target. They all kinds of cute stuff for fuller figured women.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say you're overweight. But sounds like you carry a lot of that weight in your boobs so lucky you lol. I'm a member of the itty bitty tittie committee and it blows.

I've seen cute stuff for plus sized women at Old Navy.

MadeFlawless
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
By the way I’m 5’4” and 189. Although I was 230 pounds about 3 months ago! I get told all the time that I look amazing. So I’m going to guess you look amazing too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
You literally just described me...exactly! I always tell myself someday I'll get off my ass and do something about it! Until then I love shopping at Maurice's.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah big boobs run in my family, haha. I think I am a 40 DDD right now. I do have a tummy though :(

Quoting Libby22:

I would say you're overweight. But sounds like you carry a lot of that weight in your boobs so lucky you lol. I'm a member of the itty bitty tittie committee and it blows.

I've seen cute stuff for plus sized women at Old Navy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:11 PM

I have heard of Maurice's but I don't think we have them in my state :(

Quoting Anonymous 2: You literally just described me...exactly! I always tell myself someday I'll get off my ass and do something about it! Until then I love shopping at Maurice's.

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

If it's on someone else, it's average I guess compared to everyone else.

If it ws my own body, I would have to lose weight to be happy with my body size.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:12 PM

Congrats on the weight loss and thank you! I don't feel that I look amazing, I think I look pregnant (my youngest child is 6 and no I am not pregnant :(

I want some flowy tops that hide my tummy area.

Quoting MadeFlawless: By the way I’m 5’4” and 189. Although I was 230 pounds about 3 months ago! I get told all the time that I look amazing. So I’m going to guess you look amazing too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)