Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever spit in your face?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
No here
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K3412
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:19 PM
No!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Yeah, mil but she has Alzheimer's and doesn't know better
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM

Yes. I wiped it off and I started to walk away when the bitch said something horrilbe. It was on! I beat the crap out of her. But that was when I was young, stupid, and angry. I never got picked on by her again at least. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM
My ex husband did once.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Yeah, I punched her in the face and broke her nose
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I would've beat her ass just for spitting on me

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Yes. I wiped it off and I started to walk away when the bitch said something horrilbe. It was on! I beat the crap out of her. But that was when I was young, stupid, and angry. I never got picked on by her again at least. 

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:28 PM

She was racist. That's really what started the whole thing. I'm pasty white and I was dating a Native American boy. That didn't sit well some people. The girl I beat up was one of the few that actually had the nerve to say or do anything. I remember that at first I was so confused. Like why did my relationship with this guy matter to her? I thought maybe she liked him or something because I had never really talked to her before. She was in a grade ahead of me. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would've beat her ass just for spitting on me
Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Yes.  My ex pinned me down and spit on my face.  Little did he know that I'm pretty strong for a woman.  I put my feet on his chest and catapulted him across the room. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:55 PM

Yes. My ex's friend. For no reason at all. Everyone was stunned. I attacked him and later hooked up with him. So weird. 

Left.Right.Left
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 6:03 PM
Ew, no!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)