Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this
My oldest daughter has health issues mainly it’s her heart and because of this my husband and I have been struggling to pay our youngest daughters pre-school fees and put food on the table and everything. The director of the pre-school was talking to me and she said I’m sorry for what you are going thru but I have to keep it fair for everyone you need to pay the pre-school fees on time or your daughter can’t return I hadn’t noticed another Dad was behind this when she was talking to me. I apologized and said I was sorry and said I will see what I can do. As I am leaving this little boys dad stops me says my daughters name and asks me what is wrong with my daughter and apologized for over hearing the conversation but he couldn’t help but listen.
I go on to tell him about my daughter and he says he is so sorry to hear that and he hopes she gets better and he is thinking of me. Well I go in today and the director once again stops me but this time it’s to say that Cole’s dad has paid for your daughters pre-school thru March. I honestly am shocked that someone would do this for my daughter aa total stranger no less. I want to ask him why but at the same time I am so thankful. I want to tell him thank you. How should I do this?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:43 PM
There are still some amazing people out there. Few and far between but there are
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

That's amazing.  No need to ask him why.  There are good people out there with big hearts.  He knew you were struggling and did a wonderful thing. 

You could write him a letter.  Outline why you're so grateful and what it means to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know how I would go about showing my appreciation directly to him. When I was in a good place again, I would definitely be paying it forward, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Yes there are. I am so thankful and amazed. What a amazing dad.

Quoting Anonymous 2: There are still some amazing people out there. Few and far between but there are
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
That is a great idea thank you so much. I am so thankful and so happy.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

That's amazing.  No need to ask him why.  There are good people out there with big hearts.  He knew you were struggling and did a wonderful thing. 

You could write him a letter.  Outline why you're so grateful and what it means to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I will be doing that for sure. He is a amazing dad for sure.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I don't know how I would go about showing my appreciation directly to him. When I was in a good place again, I would definitely be paying it forward, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome!  It was so nice to read a heartwarming post instead of the usual bullshit you see on here.

I can almost guarantee a letter would mean more to him than a gift card. 

Isn't it awesome when your faith in humanity is restored by people like him? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is a great idea thank you so much. I am so thankful and so happy.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:51 PM
You go up to him and tell home how grateful you are

Quoting Anonymous 1: My oldest daughter has health issues mainly it’s her heart and because of this my husband and I have been struggling to pay our youngest daughters pre-school fees and put food on the table and everything. The director of the pre-school was talking to me and she said I’m sorry for what you are going thru but I have to keep it fair for everyone you need to pay the pre-school fees on time or your daughter can’t return I hadn’t noticed another Dad was behind this when she was talking to me. I apologized and said I was sorry and said I will see what I can do. As I am leaving this little boys dad stops me says my daughters name and asks me what is wrong with my daughter and apologized for over hearing the conversation but he couldn’t help but listen.
I go on to tell him about my daughter and he says he is so sorry to hear that and he hopes she gets better and he is thinking of me. Well I go in today and the director once again stops me but this time it’s to say that Cole’s dad has paid for your daughters pre-school thru March. I honestly am shocked that someone would do this for my daughter aa total stranger no less. I want to ask him why but at the same time I am so thankful. I want to tell him thank you. How should I do this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Yes it sure is. There are still awesome people out there.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You're welcome!  It was so nice to read a heartwarming post instead of the usual bullshit you see on here.

I can almost guarantee a letter would mean more to him than a gift card. 

Isn't it awesome when your faith in humanity is restored by people like him? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is a great idea thank you so much. I am so thankful and so happy.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)