Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a redneck Trump supporter

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:07 PM
  • 42 Replies
7 moms liked this
I have to share something. This morning I was listening to my playlist on YouTube that has patriotic songs. I dropped the children off at their schools and went to a convenience store. As I pulled into the lot, American Soldier by Toby Keith came on. This song always gives me goosebumps as I am filled with so much love and respect for every single member of America's armed forces, both current and past. I decided to sit outside and finish listening to the song. I was caught off guard when I realized multiple customers going in and coming out of the store giving me dirty looks. One woman made a comment to a young man she was with that was somewhere along the lines of "I can't stand redneck Trump supporters". I just turned the song up.

Let me explain something to those of you who don't know: you do not have to love your president, or government, to love your country. You do not have to agree with a war to love and respect the people who are fighting for YOUR freedom. You don't have to stand behind police officers who are guilty of killing innocent people In order to stand behind the other 99% of officers who would risk their lives to save yours!

I Love My Country. There is absolutely NOTHING thay can be inferred from that other than the fact that I am proud to be an American.

I can proudly proclaim:
I LOVE MY COUNTRY!
I LOVE, RESPECT, AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I SUPPORT LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT!

I AM AN AMERICAN AND I AM PROUD!!!
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:13 PM
5 moms liked this
And you're over dramatic and attention seeking.
imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. I do not support Trump, nor do I hate him, but I love being an American and proud. 

ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:15 PM
I agree with you 100%!! Well said!! XO
cellomom26
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:17 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree with you, my fellow Deplorable!

Presidents always come and go, but true Americans will always feel grateful to live in our wonderful country.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I hear ya! But I voted for and support trump because he will stand up for America before anyone else like it supposed to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Yep you kinda do sound like a redneck trump
supporter. The United States isn't all that. Especially now with our shit show laughing stock of a president and our racists and crazed nationalists.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL My patriotic playlist...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:20 PM

I'd be griping about your playing your radio so loud everyone in the parking lot could hear it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Odd
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:23 PM

So you were able to play your music loud enough for other people to hear it, but you could also hear what they said?

Were you sitting in your car or outside of the store? And did you have on headphones or were you just blasting your music? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)