Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STOP EATING ALL THE F***ING LEFTOVERS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies

Either Dh or our roommate keeps eating whatever I have planned for my lunch the next day. I do NOT buy anything specific for my lunch because I know there will always be dinner leftovers. Last night it was an entire pizza. There is not a single piece left....Like serisously you couldn't eat 1 or 2 slices? You just HAD to eat it all???

Just now my fucking roommate is like "do you want me to get you mcdonalds?" well fuck no. That shit is fucking gross for one and for two IF YOU HAD FUCKING MONEY YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FOOD.... We split all bills except food. I buy all the food which is why I get so pissed when usually our RM eats what I have in the fridge. Like he will eat MY leftovers if I have food left from say a take out or even on a damn plate.... WTF?!?!?!

There is no real point in this other than I am trying to not flip the mother fuck out right now cause I am hungry and pissed the fuck off!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Oh my
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

There are so many ways to deal with this, but it seems like you've just resorted to being crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:00 PM

It is beyond ridiculous. Last night I got 1 slice and was planning on having at least 1 out of the uneaten box today but now its empty.... RM says there was ONLY 4 slices left... So fuck me you shouldn't leave me any right?!?!

Quoting anchorturtle: Oh my

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:00 PM
12 moms liked this
You should start splitting the food bill then. Keep a mini fridge if you need to. Better yet, get rid of the roommate. Why do you have one?
illneverbeold
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:02 PM

Get a small fridge and put the left overs in the fridge in your room. Problem solved.

RedRose91
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:02 PM
That's why dh and I don't have roommates.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:02 PM
FUCK
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM

I actually haven't said anything to anyone about it.. I posted here instead because I am upset. This is an every day thing that I have had MULTIPLE convos with RM about because normally dh doesn't eat all of it. BUT it keeps fucking happening and I am tired of being hungry because our RM thinks its ok to eat every bit of leftovers that are left.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

There are so many ways to deal with this, but it seems like you've just resorted to being crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate roommates. Sounds like the roommates eating it. I can't see your husband making you starve at lunch. Not saying your starving but you know what I mean. Get a video camera and hide it. Video tape the kitchen to see who is eating your food. Confront them. I just looked online for video cameras like that. Walmart has some for a cheap price. $10 or less.
Roommates has always done that to me. People are very inconsiderate.
BCauseImAwesome
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

what does he say when you speak to him about it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)