Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'd so wish. Could blast the other woman.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
We fat shame women. But never show the other woman? Why's that ? Just asking. I mean show their pictures. Like I see posts about their spouses cheating but no name or pics of the other woman. Hell if your so cheated I'd like to see the homewrecker. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:11 PM

There's a homewrecker site dedicated to just this... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:13 PM

Why don't we see pics of the cheating husbands so we can shame the person that is actually at fault for wrecking their own marriage?

MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:20 PM

The woman doesn't owe fidelity to the wife. It's the husband's fault for stepping out on the marriage. Go to the homewreckers website if you want to see about cheating, maybe even watch the show cheaters if you want to see the other woman.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:22 PM

Oooh me too! I'm nosy. 

cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:23 PM

You're compeletly right. However, if you're knowingly sleeping with a married man...that says a lot about your character and totally deserve judgment and ridicule, in my opinion.

Quoting MistressMonster:

The woman doesn't owe fidelity to the wife. It's the husband's fault for stepping out on the marriage. Go to the homewreckers website if you want to see about cheating, maybe even watch the show cheaters if you want to see the other woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)