Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Top Gun yay

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
We have the Top Gun guys training at our base and it seriously feels and sounds like they are right on top of our house. We live like 5mins from the base. They will be here for awhile. It's fun watching them train from our front porch. We get to see the Blue Angel's practice for shows from our yard too. The kids love it. No point to this my kids are just going crazy watching them.
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:28 PM
Sounds like my childhood. I miss hearing the fighter jets overhead.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:31 PM
I've been here my whole life and it's still crazy to me how low they can get. I would be lost without the sounds lol. The Blues homecoming show is awesome.

Quoting SleuthMaria: Sounds like my childhood. I miss hearing the fighter jets overhead.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:32 PM

Awesome! We get army helicopters constantly.

ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:33 PM

wow  lucky you!!!! That would be so cool! 

JustKeepsmoving
by 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:36 PM
I miss living near the base.

We get some guard helicopters and planes sometimes but nothing like living near an AF base.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I've lived here my whole life and it's still cool to watch them. Never gets old. For the 4th of July the Blues were practicing and they did red white and blue smoke. It was cool watching.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:38 PM
We live by the Blue Angel's home base. Homecoming shoes are the best. We don't have to deal with traffic or crazy people. Just walk outside.

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: I miss living near the base.

We get some guard helicopters and planes sometimes but nothing like living near an AF base.
ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:38 PM

thats  awesome!  

Quoting amy1will: I've lived here my whole life and it's still cool to watch them. Never gets old. For the 4th of July the Blues were practicing and they did red white and blue smoke. It was cool watching.
Quoting ladyvamp5489:

SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM
I can't imagine living in one town my whole life.

When I go to places in the town where my parents live, sometimes I drive by the Air Force Base & the planes fly low over the road. It freaks my kids out to have the planes fly so low over us. To me, it's no big deal. The fence is by the road & the runway is on that side of the base, so they're just coming in for a landing

Quoting amy1will: I've been here my whole life and it's still crazy to me how low they can get. I would be lost without the sounds lol. The Blues homecoming show is awesome.

Quoting SleuthMaria: Sounds like my childhood. I miss hearing the fighter jets overhead.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)