Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn you . UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Anxiety

Got me over here over thinking and worring.

I met a guy and we went on a date Wednesday. I thought it went amazing. We spent 5hours together just talking and we shared a few..ok 10 kisses at the end of the night.
Last night he asks if we can hangout in the morning since he is off work. I said sure.
This moring he said he overslept so we couldn't hang out because i had things to do in the afternoon.
I let him know i was free tomorrow for a few hours but he said he plays paintball on Saturdays.

He has told me he wishes i was cuddling with him or that he was kissing me and joking around about why do i have to be so far (we live just a little over an hour from each other)

But stupid anxiety has me thinking now he doesnt like me or whatever because he over slept and when i asked him when's the next time he is free he said idk, not sure yet. Ill let you know.

Calm me down please.

(IAM NOT LINDA).

UPDATE.

Yup definitely over reacting.

Last text between him and i was 11am. 4pm ish i texted him asking how his day was. He responded. We exchanged a few texts up till now (11pm).

He said he isnt playing paint ball tomorrow and
2 of his friends asked him to do something but he said he honestly feels bad and wants to make it up to me. 😊😊
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol @ I'm not Linda

But seriously, chill out!
S.M.ile
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:51 PM
3 moms liked this
So you met a cute guy and he is into you! Well done!
Now you are still in the "make it or break it" zone, when he is still building his option about you. You do not want to look needy and insecure, right?
This is stupid that he overslept, but it is his mistake and he has to make it up to you. So you back off a little bit and let him figure it out. If he likes you enough, he will propose somerhing soon. If not, being pushy would not help.
If I were you, I would be nice, but let him text first and I would never mention anything about meeting, but wait for him to do it.
Also since he has his activities for Saturday's and would not bother to cancel for you, I would advise you to be the same way, so not accept anything that doesn't fit your schedule. Even if it does, tell him "let me check, will come back to you later" and wait to see if he will ask about it again....
Meanwhile find something to keep your mind away from him... watch tv, talk to a friend, read a book...this will help with the anxiety.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:51 PM
😭 ugh im tryimg to so hard. I'm probably most definitely reading too much into this

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lol @ I'm not Linda

But seriously, chill out!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:52 PM

YOU are this anxious over ONE Date and 10 kisses?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:53 PM
I really like him. If you couldn't tell. I felt a real connection with him and i dont just go talking to people for 5hours straight.

Quoting Sassy762:

illneverbeold
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:54 PM
Clan down lady!!! Lol do not text or call him, he will let you know.
LMAO @ not Linda
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:56 PM

This all seems normal on his end. Just take a breath and do you until he calls. I would not be blowing up his phone after one date.

squeekers
by squeekers on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Ohhh I can tell alright but you need to SLOW Down. Don't be so available and easy. Don't text him or call him, that will make you appear desperate and needy.

Back off and let him text or call you first. If he calls great..... if he doesn't call in the next day or over the weekend then you are probably better off without him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I really like him. If you couldn't tell. I felt a real connection with him and i dont just go talking to people for 5hours straight.
Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)