Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charlotte or Charli?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Dh and I are expecting a little girl and we’ve finally narrowed it down to either Charlotte or Charli

I’ve told dh that while I love Charli and am ok using it as a nickname that I’d rathwr name her Charlotte that way if she ends up hating Charli she can go by Charlotte.

Dh is a Joseph that’s always gone by Joey and he says that he’s tried in the past to go by Jospeh but it just never worked out so he thinks that if she ever wanted to go by Charlotte it would be hard to do.

So what do you think? Charli or Charlotte on the birth certificate.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Charlotte, nickname Charli.

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I was planning for a Charlie either way (Charles or Charlotte), but most girls with I's at the end of their names are massive sluts lol slap an E on the end!!
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:24 PM
Haha I'm Bobbie and I have a sister named Toni. Neither of us are sluts but my name is definitely better than hers. 🤣

Quoting SPNpudding: I was planning for a Charlie either way (Charles or Charlotte), but most girls with I's at the end of their names are massive sluts lol slap an E on the end!!
ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Charlotte, nickname Charlie
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:25 PM
Charlotte. She may not like being called by a boy's name.

I know a couple of Charlottes. They never have a problem with people calling them Charlie.
Sassy762
by 200 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:25 PM

Charlotte on the BC

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM
Charlotte nickname Charlie. It gives her options as an adult.
SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
It's usually the girls that alter their spelling lol gotta watch out for those 😂😝

Quoting bmw29: Haha I'm Bobbie and I have a sister named Toni. Neither of us are sluts but my name is definitely better than hers. 🤣

Quoting SPNpudding: I was planning for a Charlie either way (Charles or Charlotte), but most girls with I's at the end of their names are massive sluts lol slap an E on the end!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM
Gah....my SIL was DYING to have a girl she named her Charlotte and calls her chuckie or Charlie. No NO if you are dying to have a girl name her a name that is for a girl. If you do Charlottesville PLEASE for the love of God do not give her those nicknames
GKmoms18
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:27 PM
I named my dd Charlie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)