Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He was encouraging my child to swear

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I work payroll at a daycare where my developmentally disabled 4 or. Old also attends, and I had to find out from another parent, (who was volunteering today,) not my childs teacher, and not my supervisor who SHOULD have informed me, that another child in my daughters class was encouraging her to use curse words. And not things like a** or s*** which are bad enough, no hes trying to get her to say f*** off, Suck a d*** and tried to get her to call their black teacher the N word.
Luckily, she didn't. I surprised because usually she is a parrot, but as a mom, I feel like I should have been informed, so I can address it, what if she walks up to someone and calls them the N word for crying out loud.,
the parent just messaged me and wanted to make sure I knew, her teacher said nothing, and my supervisor knew and said nothing, I will address this Monday morning. im not pleased.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:05 PM
Oh, shit! The N word is a doozy! I'd be really angry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:06 PM
No way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:14 PM

It's really not any of your business unless your child is affected, and she wasn't. So...just do your job.

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:28 PM
The N word I would want to be informed about, the others aren’t life shattering and something I can easily correct, well it’s true if the N word but I’d be totally mystified by the use of that one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)