Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I am stuck sitting around a fire with 4 teenage boys

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
They wanted to have a bonfire. No way this is happening unsupervised. And my bf just noped out lol. I am stuck now sitting around a fire with 4 teenage boys by myself. Lord help me. I need more beer for this.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

drinking beer

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:52 PM

Why didn't your boyfriend want to hang out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Too many teenagers. Lol. He went in the house to watch TV in peace.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Why didn't your boyfriend want to hang out?

Olioxenfree
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Why can't they just be loosely supervised? Like you are in the house in case anything gets crazy, but they have some privacy and you have some peace. 

SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:56 PM
I feel you. Tomorrow night I will be camping with 5 teenage girls 😩 I will have plenty of beer and wine!.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:56 PM
I love my kid's teen and older friends-they all call me "ma". Sounds like fun.
Hope they're all wearing deodorant!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: They wanted to have a bonfire. No way this is happening unsupervised. And my bf just noped out lol. I am stuck now sitting around a fire with 4 teenage boys by myself. Lord help me. I need more beer for this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:57 PM
The fire pit is too far from the house and too close to the garage. Would be way too easy to set the garage on fire and no one would know.

Quoting Olioxenfree:

Why can't they just be loosely supervised? Like you are in the house in case anything gets crazy, but they have some privacy and you have some peace. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:57 PM
I love em too but gah. Sometimes they are a but much lmao. They do make for some laughs though.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I love my kid's teen and older friends-they all call me "ma". Sounds like fun.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They wanted to have a bonfire. No way this is happening unsupervised. And my bf just noped out lol. I am stuck now sitting around a fire with 4 teenage boys by myself. Lord help me. I need more beer for this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:58 PM
I love em too but gah. Sometimes they are a but much lmao. They do make for some laughs though.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I love my kid's teen and older friends-they all call me "ma". Sounds like fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh jeez. Yeah. Stock up! Lol. I have drank half a twelve pack in the last hr. Lol

Quoting SunshneDaydream: I feel you. Tomorrow night I will be camping with 5 teenage girls 😩 I will have plenty of beer and wine!.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)