Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This vicious animal keeps attacking my dog

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:16 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

You can tell who runs the show here....
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:16 PM

Of course! Lol.

TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:19 PM
There's always one person that wants to mess with the stoned person, maybe that's your cat! I'm joking, kind of
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:22 PM
For some reason he’s kind of attached to the dog. He will lay with the dog any chance he gets and attack her tail and feet. The dog puts up with it but is not happy.

Quoting TowerWife: There's always one person that wants to mess with the stoned person, maybe that's your cat! I'm joking, kind of
momto2boys3215
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:22 PM
I'm lmao. I am dog sitting my mom's dog, who looks similar to yours. Our cat keeps attacking her & our cat looks like yours as well. I could have taken this picture at any point in the last 2 hours.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:22 PM

Pitties are such love bugs. I have a grand pittie. She is not the dominant in a 3 dog house, either. 

Dontbridiculous
by Live life laughing on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:24 PM
Lol too cute
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:25 PM
My poor pup keeps looking at me like “seriously, do something with this thing!”

Quoting momto2boys3215: I'm lmao. I am dog sitting my mom's dog, who looks similar to yours. Our cat keeps attacking her & our cat looks like yours as well. I could have taken this picture at any point in the last 2 hours.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:25 PM

That was Miss Pepper and Miss Luckie ... here they are sleeping together. Trust me, Miss Luckie (she was a kitten I rescued from the middle of the road after someone hit her) controled Pepper and the boys ...

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:27 PM

Mobile Photo

According to the shelter she’s pit bull and beagle.. that’s just the oddest combo ever. She has a tiny little head and a fat little body.

Quoting tsatske2:

Pitties are such love bugs. I have a grand pittie. She is not the dominant in a 3 dog house, either. 

tsatske2
by Latricia on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:29 PM

She's a cutie, that's what she is. 

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Mobile Photo

According to the shelter she’s pit bull and beagle.. that’s just the oddest combo ever. She has a tiny little head and a fat little body.
Quoting tsatske2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)