Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So much for easy dinner...

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

I wanted an easy night, no cooking and just hanging out with my family, so I ordered a large Hawaiian pizza for dinner. I go pick up the pizza and when I was on my way to go pick up my two elementary kids, I get a call from one of my seven year old's friend's mom saying she has to work late unexpectantly and is in a bind, could her son sleepover? She has done me favors before, so I said yes. 

I'm on my way back to the house and my husband calls. His younger halfbrother is visiting in the area and wants to spend the night, if that's cool with me. I say sure, I've got some sides in the fridge to make the pizza stretch. Then after I hang up I remember that his halfbrother is a vegetarian and the pizza has ham on it. So I get to the house, start heating up sides, and my husband threw together a salad.

All I want to do is lay on the couch with my husband and watch Bojack Horseman, but we can't watch it when my four year old daughter is awake because she doesn't understand why she isn't allowed to watch a show about talking cartoon animals and there's no way shes going to bed soon with three little boys hopped up on ice cream and pizza running around and even when they do go to bed, I've got an 18 year old sleeping on my couch. I know, not the biggest problem in the world and I did agree to all of it so I have no right to complain, but it looks like my easy night will have to wait. Anyone having a lazy night?

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Olioxenfree
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:54 PM

BUMP!

Olioxenfree
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:31 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:33 PM

lol, first world problems. Hopefully tomorrow night you can relax.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)