Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found stash of poop stained towels!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
I just told my mil yesterday about my disappearing towels! I used to have tons to having barely any! So today I got my drying rack out of the shower stall we use as storage and what do I find? About 20 of my missing towels! I was confused at first until I started picking them up and looking at them! I was PISSED! Poop stains on EVERY single one!

I know who did it. Dh! He has wiped his butt before many times in the past with towels. I chewed him out pissed that I had to throw away ANOTHER towel. I told him that is what toilet paper is for! I guess he started throwing them in the shower stall.

So I obviously can't throw away 20 towels that is too expensive. So short of chemical warfare how do I clean these towels so well that no germs can survive. Oh and I have colored towels and one is my dd spongebob beach towedd2

So how would I go about cleaning and sanitizing these towels?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awelling
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:57 PM
4 moms liked this
I would throw them away.

The nasty ass husband too.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be with his nasty ass and they would get thrown out because that’s disgusting.
redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Get divorce papers. He is disgusting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Find a new husband 

peachesforme
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Ugh I would throw them away and make him buy more. That's just disgusting.
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Hottest water wash, heavy duty detergent (Arm and Hammer with oxiclean?),longest wash cycle, extra rinse cycle. Second wash throw in some washing soda or borax. You may still have some staining but they should be germ free
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this
What the actual fuck?!? Why on Earth would a civilized grown man wipe his ass with a towel and not toilet paper?? I would throw them at him and tell him to fucking clean them or replace them. That is gross as fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:59 PM
You both are nasty and need help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd post a pic of it to Facebook and let everyone make fun of his ass. He obviously needs discipline like the idiot he is. What grown man wipes shit onto towels and then stuffs them away???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Bleach & oxi clean, hottttttt water, triple washed....what a turd!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)