Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning- TMI picture. Does this look normal?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:54 PM
  • 8 Replies

This might be too much information but I'm needing some answers. My three-year-old son keeps doing these really big bowel movements, and I'm very concerned. Does this look normal to you?

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:57 PM
One of mine has humongous long tureds. I took a pic and showed our pediatrician and she said it was fine as long as there wasnt any bleeding or extreme pain when exiting the anus
AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM

Sick!  That is ginormous! I bet that hurt!

And no, I don't think that is normal... I'd talk to your pediatrician about a bowel program maybe... that kid needs to poop more frequently. 

ShaMac
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:05 PM
Maybe more fiber?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:07 PM
My pediatrician told me that many children have huge bowel movements and that its perfectly normal, because many parents dont feed thier kids crap in the first few years, they eat healthy.

I asked because she would have these fat long turds
Trouser.Mouse
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Some kids hold their poop and it packs together into a huge poop.
Trouser.Mouse
by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do I get the feeling that this is really your shit and you are tricking all of us into looking at it? 😅
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:12 PM
I'd say if your child struggles with having a bm, has blood, belly pains/cramps, difficulty pushing it out that I'd lay off things like cheese, rice, applesauce and bananas and give more raw vegetables and fiber. I'd recommend that to anybody's kid, actually. Big poops can be normal, but you are the only one who would know the circumstances that occur when he is going to know if he's having any associated issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Probiotic gummies and daily vitamin c has helped my DS tremendously. He now goes every day and no longer cries from the pain of going.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)