Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cringe every single time a Christian says this:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 215 Replies
19 moms liked this

actually it could be said about every religion,

Interviews have begun with the 1000's of survivors of the Las Vegas mass shooting.

I know no one personally who was there or involved in any way.

This particular interviewee answering the question from the reporter says something like "God saved us. Bullets were flying all around and we were saved ".   

Really god saved you?  Tell us all why god didn't save the 59 other people who were in attendance.  Tell us please why god chose you, saved you or even injured?  go ahead.....tell us.  Are you a better christian than those 59 other people who have already died? What about a better christian than the 100's still in the hospital? do you go to church more often than those 59 other people who have already died? what is it about you that you honestly believe puts you in gods favor? why would god choose YOU and not the beloved school teacher, the pollice officer, the decorated veteran, the young mother of 3 boys, and on and on and on it goes 56 more times.  Please tell us, tell me I NEED TO KNOW WHY god chose you

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2017 at 5:39 PM
15 moms liked this

Continues to boggle my mind when people actually believe they were saved by some divine intervention and yet all the people that weren't saved were somehow not as worthy as they were.  o m g it drives me fuckn batty

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 5:41 PM
10 moms liked this
I hate when people say that too. Why couldnt God have saved them all by having this guy have a heart attack before he started shotting?
1kidofanonlykid
by on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:48 PM
3 moms liked this

my thoughts exactly. God had nothing to do with any of this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:50 PM
4 moms liked this
God isn’t real. If he was, this would have never happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
When my mom died from brain cancer a lot of Christian people told me it was "gods plan" fuck that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:52 PM
I got nothing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:52 PM
You ask these questions. Do you think we know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:53 PM
5 moms liked this
Same goes for fights, football games, ect...first and foremost, I'd like to thank god for allowing me to beat the shit out of this guy and win $200000....how ridiculous.
Horticulturemom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Literally such bullshit. I'm sorry about your mom.

Quoting Anonymous 4: When my mom died from brain cancer a lot of Christian people told me it was "gods plan" fuck that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 3, 2017 at 6:54 PM
19 moms liked this
No, you don't "need to know."

They can believe what they want to about the traumatic thing that happened to them and not you. You weren't there. They aren't hating anyone by saying that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)