Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Morning I Was a Cancer Patient

Then my oncologist said some words and magically, I was a cancer survivor.  I can’t get it out of my head.  Nothing changed from one minute to the next.  But everything changed.

by on Oct. 6, 2017 at 5:06 PM
Replies (91-99):
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I would be yelling it from the rooftops. I sure hope you are doing something for yourself to splurge and celebrate. Again,i'm so happy for you.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Every mother-scratching day, now.

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I am so happy for you. It is certainly cause for celebration. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, enjoy it all.

3boys1girl32
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this
That's amazing news! I'm so happy for you and your son.
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:43 AM

LOL, first, a job, then a splurge.

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I would be yelling it from the rooftops. I sure hope you are doing something for yourself to splurge and celebrate. Again,i'm so happy for you.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I am so happy for you. It is certainly cause for celebration. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, enjoy it all.

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Pesky jobs. LOL.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I would be yelling it from the rooftops. I sure hope you are doing something for yourself to splurge and celebrate. Again,i'm so happy for you.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:47 AM

I’m dying to go back to work though.  Speaking of which, I dyed my hair tonight, it looks AMAZING!!!

Quoting 1RedHottMama: Pesky jobs. LOL.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow!! That's great.
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet it looks great.Would love to see it.I bet it's a great feeling,kind of like starting a whole new life.I am so happy for you.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

I’m dying to go back to work though.  Speaking of which, I dyed my hair tonight, it looks AMAZING!!!

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM

It’s metallic.  Full on metallic.  It’s Féria color from CVS and it’s the freaking bomb.  I gotta go dig the box out of the trash now.

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I bet it looks great.Would love to see it.I bet it's a great feeling,kind of like starting a whole new life.I am so happy for you.
Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My hair is teal blue now.I like it but getting tired of it.I tend to do that after two months.LOL.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

It’s metallic.  Full on metallic.  It’s Féria color from CVS and it’s the freaking bomb.  I gotta go dig the box out of the trash now.

Quoting 1RedHottMama: I bet it looks great.Would love to see it.I bet it's a great feeling,kind of like starting a whole new life.I am so happy for you.

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)