Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not into sex like you are. Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 227 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh always tries to please me. I appreciate it, but I don't need pleased. I don't want to be pleased. I want to just lay here and cuddle. I'm not into sex that much anymore. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes I just don't have the need/want to do it. Faking it for dh is hard because I just can't stand sex anymore. I just don't know.

Update. We did the deed yesterday. It actually turned out great except it hurt in one position. dh was very happy that I was happy. He thinks because I'm really tired at night, i don't get turned on or anything. Maybe being tired is hurting my sex drive and such?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2017 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 1:55 AM
I felt like that. And then I found a new partner. I don't feel like that. Sex is fun. But I didn't know that for a very long time.
CarlingRose
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Sex can be great and relaxing if you have the right partner. I've found the longer I go without it the less interested I am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 1:58 AM
3 moms liked this
I completely understand! But have come to realize I have to compromise. Because there's more than just myself in my marriage and i have to take into account how he feels.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 2:00 AM
9 moms liked this

Sex shouldn't hurt. Have you tried talking to your doctor? 

Quakercaoimhe
by Esperantisto on Oct. 12, 2017 at 2:22 AM

That's normal and okay. You don't need to have PIV sex to be intimate. But if you're concerned you could talk to a doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I was like that when the kids were younger.
The kids always touched me so when dh and I were alone I didn't want touched. I was touched out.
Now that they are teens I have a higher sex drive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 4:37 AM
I've never been a big fan of sex either. Thankfully, he realizes there's more to marriage than just sex and it's one of the least important things for us right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 9:40 AM
I don't think a new partner will solve anything

Quoting Anonymous 2: I felt like that. And then I found a new partner. I don't feel like that. Sex is fun. But I didn't know that for a very long time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 9:42 AM
A new partner wouldn't solve anything

Quoting CarlingRose: Sex can be great and relaxing if you have the right partner. I've found the longer I go without it the less interested I am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 9:43 AM
The Dr won't do anything. With my first baby, I got cut. Ever since, sometimes sex hurts

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Sex shouldn't hurt. Have you tried talking to your doctor? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)