Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this mean?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I have an appointment with a urologist but I am curious if anyone knows anything about this. When I need to pee it won't easily come out. I have to really work at it to get the flow going and it usually stops and starts over and over. It's so frustrating! I can sit there for almost an hour feeling like my bladder isn't empty. It's not a UTI.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemysnugbugs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Overactive bladder, or something like it? I have no idea really but I hope you get some answers. That sounds really annoying.
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM

obstruction?  stones?  inflamation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM
I have this same issue only at night! Its frustrating, ill even fall asleep on the toilet. I have no idea why its only then. Do you smoke pot? Because it relaxes a muscle that enables you to pee. I do smoke at night and think this might be my issue.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:28 PM
New symptom or old?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:39 PM
No, I don't smoke pot. But I fall asleep on the pot (no pun intended, lol) too! I almost fell on my face last night!!

Mines not only at night. It's all the freaking time!! It's worse some times than other but there's no rhyme or reason to when it happens.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have this same issue only at night! Its frustrating, ill even fall asleep on the toilet. I have no idea why its only then. Do you smoke pot? Because it relaxes a muscle that enables you to pee. I do smoke at night and think this might be my issue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:41 PM
I've never had this before but it's been going on at least a month. I'm guessing it's a prolapsed bladder bc I've had one before and had it surgically fixed. But I didn't have this symptom with it. God I don't want to have more surgery! I've had over 20!!

Quoting AmaliaD: New symptom or old?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Thanks!! I've put off going to the dr for a long time hoping it would correct itself. But no luck.

Quoting lovemysnugbugs: Overactive bladder, or something like it? I have no idea really but I hope you get some answers. That sounds really annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 5:09 PM
I know that muscle loosens with age also, so i dont know how old you are but maybe?

Quoting Anonymous 1: No, I don't smoke pot. But I fall asleep on the pot (no pun intended, lol) too! I almost fell on my face last night!!

Mines not only at night. It's all the freaking time!! It's worse some times than other but there's no rhyme or reason to when it happens.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have this same issue only at night! Its frustrating, ill even fall asleep on the toilet. I have no idea why its only then. Do you smoke pot? Because it relaxes a muscle that enables you to pee. I do smoke at night and think this might be my issue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2017 at 5:14 PM
How do you know it's not a UTI? Did they outrule a bladder or kidney infection? Maybe overactive bladder? Usually the simplest explanation is correct.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Oct. 12, 2017 at 5:19 PM
My stream is too forceful.

I am no help.

Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)