Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grey’s Anatomy tonight!! Yay who’s excited

Posted by   + Show Post
I’m super excited it’s the new episode tonight. Yay 20 mins to go
by on Oct. 12, 2017 at 7:41 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:52 AM

I didn't see the last 20 mins. Damn kids  lol

Quoting RedRose91: He was nice didn’t you hear what he said to her toward the end of that episode? It was sweet. They both need to work at their marriage.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I've always liked Owen, but I want to smack him lately. Once he found out about her tumor wouldn't you have a light bulb go off and think "maybe I should be nice to her since the past actions could of been due to the tumor?"

Quoting RedRose91: My kids go to bed early on Thursday’s hahaha is that bad? Lol
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Me, Yay!! My kids know to SHHHHHH during it, lol.

RedRose91
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Oh no! He was basically saying he was very sorry that he almost broke it off with them and marriage is for better or for worse. They went home together. It was very sweet. 💜

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I didn't see the last 20 mins. Damn kids  lol

Quoting RedRose91: He was nice didn’t you hear what he said to her toward the end of that episode? It was sweet. They both need to work at their marriage.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I've always liked Owen, but I want to smack him lately. Once he found out about her tumor wouldn't you have a light bulb go off and think "maybe I should be nice to her since the past actions could of been due to the tumor?"

Quoting RedRose91: My kids go to bed early on Thursday’s hahaha is that bad? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Me, Yay!! My kids know to SHHHHHH during it, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)