Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crunchy moms vs mainstream moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am in the middle I think and I don't really fit perfectly into one category.

I EBF, vax, no circ, unlimited tv/screen time, kinda cosleep, baby wear but prefer strollers, spank, eat organic and junk, public school. Use disposable diapers. Ummm recycle and using reusable bags but also use plastic bags. Oh and I shave 😂

I can't really connect with like minded moms.

Are you crunchy mainstream or just a combo like me?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Replies (121-127):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 13, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Omg.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ohhh crispy I like that. I had a friend over recently that actually put her hands over her baby's eyes if it looked in the direction of my tv then tried to stand in front of it blocking a 65 in tv. Then she finally looked like she was going to have an anxiety attack and requested that I turn off my tv. 😆

Quoting ditsyjo: You're crispy... hehe. I am too though I fall in the middle in different ways.
HenrySnuffle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:30 PM
We could be the same person!! Lol
Krysta622
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:31 PM
I'm a combo too.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am in the middle I think and I don't really fit perfectly into one category.

I EBF, vax, no circ, unlimited tv/screen time, kinda cosleep, baby wear but prefer strollers, spank, eat organic and junk, public school. Use disposable diapers. Ummm recycle and using reusable bags but also use plastic bags. Oh and I shave 😂

I can't really connect with like minded moms.

Are you crunchy mainstream or just a combo like me?
Trini
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:33 PM

Maybe a little.. ebf,cloth diapers,vax,circumcise,and cosleep.

Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 13, 2017 at 11:33 PM
Combo lol I guess!

Formula feed,
I wouldn’t necessarily know if it’s co sleeping but she’s still in our room in her crib (she’s 2 and didn’t like sleeping where she couldn’t see us lol we let it go because she’s still little yet and there’s time)
Unlimited screen time as well
Disposable diapers
Shaving YES lol
Recycle and reusable bags yep yep
Let my kids be kids
Organic food mixed with junk too lol
Public schools indeed
Stroller because she’s heavy lol
FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 12:04 AM

I had kids, so I'm just a mom.

LaughinTattoo7
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 12:10 AM

Im just a normal fucking mom here. My kids get food, they get health care, they run the damn neighborhood with their friends, they have tablets..........they ride the public bus alone sometimes, I dont put shit in my washing machine, I use whatever bag avail and my kids go to the best school I can find. Just a normal damn parent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)