Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your movie theatre have these?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies

Do you like them?

I personally hate them. People are bringing their blankets and pillows and acting like they are in their living room.

So tacky.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

They do. I would never bring a blanket to a theater. Great way to pick up bed bugs. I worry enough about my coat. 

Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:39 PM
No we have some super uncomfortable seats lol my husband would love this! He always falls asleep at the movies. Can’t take him anywhere lol
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:39 PM
So don’t go.

Yes we have them and I LOVE them!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM
One of them does and they are building a second one. I love them and don't care who brings blankets and things. Theaters get cold so i bring a blanket even to the regular theaters. I really don't care if someone thinks I'm tacky.
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I love the theaters near me are turning into more luxury theaters. I used to drive an hour just to go to a nice, luxury theater. Now that the ones near me are more like this I only go to that theater for special occasions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Same here.

Is it weird that I truly don't care what other people think of me?

Quoting Anonymous 3: One of them does and they are building a second one. I love them and don't care who brings blankets and things. Theaters get cold so i bring a blanket even to the regular theaters. I really don't care if someone thinks I'm tacky.
Karopie_99
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Most of the theatres around here are like this. But Ive never once seen anyone with blankets/pillows
PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:44 PM

Looks comfortable. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:45 PM
We have reclining chairs in 2 of our theaters. I’ve only been to one of those theatres. The chairs have a swivel table to put food and drinks on. I’ve not seen anyone with blankets or pillows when I’ve been there.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:45 PM
I like them, but I worry about the upkeep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)