Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupidest fight ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
I dont see or talk to my mom much. We fight a lot.
She called wondering about Halloween and i mentioned an expense came up so i havent bought costumes yet.
She started yelling at me and saying if i didnt spend $10 for pads and if i didnt spend $20 on shampoo then this wouldnt be an issue.
I asked how she even knew what i buy and crap and she claimed to have seen a receipt for the $10 pads. Lol ok but like when have i ever bought $20 shampoo? Wth.
Im a single mom and do the best i can and there are certain things i will buy name brand like my feminine products, my shampoos which are $7 a bottle like the 64oz ones that last me 2-3months, i use Crest toothpaste, dawn dish soap.
This bothers her and i have no idea why and this is the crap she'll start a fight with me over.

Edit.

She has a good relationship with my children so I will not cut her out completely.

The only time I speak with her or see her is if it has to do with the children and she doesn't start any fights in person in front of the kids
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I had to cut the line of communication off with my mother because I felt like she was always so negative and judgemental. Why would you even tell her about Halloween? As long as you're not asking her for money or any type of financial help, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep her out of your personal business!
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM
My mom starts shit like that too. I've learned to ignore her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Block her number
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Because it regarded my children which she does have a relationship with

Quoting Anonymous 2: I had to cut the line of communication off with my mother because I felt like she was always so negative and judgemental. Why would you even tell her about Halloween? As long as you're not asking her for money or any type of financial help, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep her out of your personal business!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:38 PM
No. She has a good relationship with my children and not like this at all with them

Quoting Anonymous 3: Block her number
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Well then don't complain about it. If you want her in the kids life she's automatically going to be in your life. You have no room to complain.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Because it regarded my children which she does have a relationship with

Quoting Anonymous 2: I had to cut the line of communication off with my mother because I felt like she was always so negative and judgemental. Why would you even tell her about Halloween? As long as you're not asking her for money or any type of financial help, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep her out of your personal business!
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:38 PM

how did mom se a receipt?does she snoop?its none of her business.time for mom to go on time out..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Then don't complain. If you allow it, it's your fault.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. She has a good relationship with my children and not like this at all with them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Lmao I can complain whatever the hell I please about.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well then don't complain about it. If you want her in the kids life she's automatically going to be in your life. You have no room to complain.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Because it regarded my children which she does have a relationship with

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM
I don't allow anything I think you missed the first sentence of this post

Quoting Anonymous 3: Then don't complain. If you allow it, it's your fault.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. She has a good relationship with my children and not like this at all with them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)