Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She said I pinned it on her brother.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 288 Replies
Let me state sil was eavesdropping I guess how you spell it, when dh and his mom were in another room talking about it when I first told him I was pregnant. No one told her. Mil and dh got on her ass about it and informed her it was unacceptable to butt in

I had a child 4 years ago. The father was either my ex or my current dh. No I'm not a slut or anything. I used a condom with one(it broke) no condom with current dh. Dh says that's his child, no DNA test needed. I didn't fight him on it. His sister had doubts, but he told her to shut it or she'd never see any of our kids.

Fast forward now. His sis is having doubts again because we had 2 more kids. She's 16 btw. I don't even remember how it happened, but she ended up saying I pinned my son on her brother and trapped him. I told her my kids will never be around her ever again. I don't care that She's a teen and such. That's unacceptable. Dh is pissed at her, mil is mad at her. She's never allowed around my kids at all
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:42 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:43 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:44 PM
8 moms liked this
Not knowing your kids biological father = slut.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:45 PM
5 moms liked this
She's a kid, tell her that having your son is not the reason you guys married and that she should stay out of adult issues from now on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:46 PM
A 16 yr is a pain hope she doesn't become mom
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:47 PM
15 moms liked this

So when your SIL was 12 years old her older brother threatened her to keep her silent and you don't see a problem with that? She was TWELVE. The fact that you married him at all when he was willing to convince a child to lie for him is pretty disgusting. 

And she is a teenager. She is 16 years old. Keep your kids at home with you. She lives with MIL so unless MIL is planning to remove her minor child from the home she also won't be seeing your kids. 

Oh and who in the hell involves a TWELVE year old in their sex life? Obviously you and your husband do. She shouldn't even know that there is a question of paternity. SMDH. What is wrong with you? 

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:48 PM
3 moms liked this

why does a child even know this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Why does anyone besides your dh know you questioned paternity?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Some days my reading comprehension is ZERO on here.

I mean what the hell are you going on about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I would not be thrilled if my brother was paying for some kid that wasn’t his. Whatever though. I wouldn’t make a big production about it. I’d just think he was an idiot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)