Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ive never gone a day or more without my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 140 Replies
1 mom liked this
We’ve been together every day since we began dating.

We’ve been together for 20 years.

Anyone else?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Ugh. No way. I would lose my mind with someone up my ass that much.
goatmom4
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:21 PM
He used to do 2 weeks when he was in military after that he can camp kids r big enough to watch themselves I work part time we've ben together 30 yrs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Since we have been married, the most was two days. I went away with a friend to a caisno for some gambling and a concert.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Aww! That’s sweet!

My Dh and I are apart for his business trips. Sometimes he goes overnight on his boat alone, too. I usually go boating with him, but I don’t enjoy it all the time like he does, so we compromise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
You do you but that would drive me nuts. My husband is leaving for a week long business trip on Thursday, while I'll miss him it will be nice to have some quiet time to myself after the kids are in bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
You sound like the kind of couple that dies within weeks of each other when they're old. I've never been that codependent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
Lucky you.

Yes. I have to go every week without him. He's a truck driver and only comes home on weekends.

It's better than before, though, when he was doing over the road and would have to leave for 2-3 weeks.

Hopefully we will only be doing this a couple more years. He's planning to start his own business and we are trying to save as much as possible in the meantime.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM
23 years together and only apart two days when I stayed in the hospital to be with my father 7 years ago. I have a wonderful marriage, my husband is a gem.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Longest dh and I were separate was 6 months. That's only because we were going to move out of state and he went ahead to get a job and save for a place till kids and I arrived. Never happened cuz we still here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 16, 2017 at 10:25 PM
We've spent quite a few nights and days apart over the years. Early in our marriage, he would go stay with him mom for 1-2 weeks a year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)