Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fiance's family causing problems update!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:49 AM
  • 124 Replies

Ok Ladies really need advice. For all of you that have seen my previous post. Anyways my fiance has flipped the script. His parents made such a big deal about me not going and them wanting it to be a traditional dinner. I told my fiance to just go and have a good time. Apparently his parents changed their mind and said I could go. I told my fiance I do not feel comfortable going after how they treated me, and he called me an angry person and said I ruined his birthday and that he doesn't want to see and talk to me. I am tired of always coming last, what should I do? 

by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catonastick
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:59 AM

LOL

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:00 AM
15 moms liked this

Give the ring back.

pinklove0015
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Your right I should give him the ring back, and I think that is the right choice to make. He is 33 and acts immature. His friends come first his parents come first. I come last. That is not something that I should tolerate. 

Quoting corticosteroid:

Give the ring back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this

What should you do? You should seriously reconsider this relationship, that's what you should do. Why are you with a man-child? 

pinklove0015
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:29 AM

Your right he is a man child. He never takes responsibility for anything. Everything is always my fault. His parents and friends come first. I really do not believe once I marry him things will change. It really hurts that he flipped the script.. His parents complained about me going, and now they changed their mind? I am not going to just bow down. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

What should you do? You should seriously reconsider this relationship, that's what you should do. Why are you with a man-child? 

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:40 AM
2 moms liked this
This should be EX Fiancee
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM
So theybdidnt invite you, you wanted to go, so they invite you and now you pout like a spoiled brat?

Yea. Do they guy a favor and give the ring back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM
So theybdidnt invite you, you wanted to go, so they invite you and now you pout like a spoiled brat?

Yea. Do they guy a favor and give the ring back.
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:48 AM
Just end it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)