Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That Time Barbara Walters Pushed Back at Corey Feldman for Calling Out Hollywood Abusers

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:16 AM
  • 8 Replies

That Time Barbara Walters Pushed Back at Corey Feldman for Calling Out Hollywood Abusers

Ashley Boucher,The Wrap 20 hours ago 

Celebrity

Ashley Boucher,The Wrap 20 hours ago 
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:23 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
He's been saying this stuff for a long time. It's a shame that it's ANOTHER pervert and not one who has already been outted.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:27 AM

Yep, there are a lot of them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's been saying this stuff for a long time. It's a shame that it's ANOTHER pervert and not one who has already been outted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
He says Michael Jackson was not one of them. However the parents who left their kid with him for weekend sleepovers (in his bed) weren't naive. They were grossly negligent.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:36 AM

I've heard he and Culkin say he didn't abuse them. I believe them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He says Michael Jackson was not one of them. However the parents who left their kid with him for weekend sleepovers (in his bed) weren't naive. They were grossly negligent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:40 AM
The parents didn't and couldn't have known that. They should not have allowed that.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting Anonymous 2: He says Michael Jackson was not one of them. However the parents who left their kid with him for weekend sleepovers (in his bed) weren't naive. They were grossly negligent.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:40 AM

I hear ya.

Quoting Anonymous 2: The parents didn't and couldn't have known that. They should not have allowed that.
Quoting Lunarprancer:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
It concerns me that nothing came from his allegations. It must be very frustrating and disheartening to have the courage to come out about child abuse and for it to be dismissed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)