Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sister is crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

She doesn't ever want kids but is pissed off that my other sister who had a child "stole" her name.

The name she had picked out for a child she will never have... yep, that name.

Get the fuck over it. You've said tons of times you're never having kids. She gets to name her kid what she wants. No one cares what your imaginary non-existent kid would have been named.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:16 PM

Well was it a good name? Kidding. How old is she? Maybe she is changing her tune about having kids as her clock ticks. Or maybe she is just a bitch

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:18 PM
5 moms liked this

Was it Anne Shirley?

CrystalSapphire
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:18 PM
So rethinking her choices is "crazy" now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:18 PM

Quoting CrystalSapphire: So rethinking her choices is "crazy" now?

She's not re-thinking her choices. I asked. She's still not planning to have kids but is psycho level upset that her name was stolen.

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Unless she has her stuff removed she can still get pregnant. I have a Cousin who always said she never wanted kids and she is now 5 months along.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

She's not re-thinking her choices. I asked. She's still not planning to have kids but is psycho level upset that her name was stolen.

CrystalSapphire
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok. This is about territory.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Titanium
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:30 PM
My sis and I almost came to blows more then once over this argument. I made the mistake of telling her what I would call my dd and she's a copycat. We were 8 years old.
Calling dibs on names is stupid. You may not end up having children, baby may be "wrong" gender for name and baby's dad may veto name choice. This is truly a first come, first served.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I've noticed people like that usually do want kids but either can't have them or can't find a man to have them with so they become bitter and mean. My best friend is like this. It's all about jealousy. 

karene999
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM

My brother got mad at me because I named my son after my deceased father,over 10 years before he had children. I laughed and told him to over it. 

AnotherKim
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)