Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please settle this .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
So my ex and i share custody of our dd7. I have her more, and he pays a little in cs.
SO
She goes to daycare after school (she gets out at 3) til usually 530/6 when i get her after work. Well he gets off work at 3 and says he wants to get her from daycare at that time. (She rides a bus from school to daycare. It is 12$ for transportation and childcare no matter how long she is there-they close at 8. I pay a week in advance and i can't get credits or money back if she doeant go or is picked up "early".) Yes, i know it is cheap , it is a small church near her school.

So the problem is, he wants to pick her up so she doesnt have to be at daycare , but i want him to pay me back for it since i have already paid the week prior. He thinks he shouldnt have to pay me back for it. Our court order has no specific days/parenting times.so basically she would ride a bus to daycare and then get picked up.

What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I don’t think he should have to pay you. You should be happy your child is not sitting in daycare.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:48 PM
I don’t think he owes you for anything. Are you guys not able to communicate about days he will pick her up?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Seriously? It's $12, get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Have him pay half of this week if he agrees to just pick her up every day until you get done with work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Tell him he can wait to start next week so you get what you paid for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Just pay for the days she is going to be there. I can't see why he would pay you to pick her up.
Mrs.Opinionated
by BigMouthBabe😘 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:49 PM
I think it’s 12.00. Who cares. Dd should be with a parent if that’s an option over after school care. In the future just tell him that give you a heads up so you don’t pay if you can even do that. This isn’t something to fuss about that’s for certain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM
So she should have her kid sit in daycare rather than spend time with her parent so that the OP gets her $12 worth?

Quoting Anonymous 5: Tell him he can wait to start next week so you get what you paid for.
Mama2ETA
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:51 PM
I don’t think he should pay you $12. Jeez. Sounds petty. Seriously it would be great for her to spend more time with dad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm worried..what if he doesnt show up one day and then i dont have childcare arranged?

Quoting Mrs.Opinionated: I think it’s 12.00. Who cares. Dd should be with a parent if that’s an option over after school care. In the future just tell him that give you a heads up so you don’t pay if you can even do that. This isn’t something to fuss about that’s for certain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)