Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a recipe!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I have a 3 pound boneless pork tenderloin that I would like to cook in the crockpot. I don't have any dry soup mix or chicken stock or anything like that. Do any of you ladies have any recipes for a boneless pork tenderloin in the crockpot? I do have lots of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce I maven have some cream of mushroom soup. But I'm hoping to make it dairy free. So please share any easy and good recipes you may have thank you!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:58 PM

sorry.. I don't really cook... but here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Just throw it in with some seasoning that's all I do.
And some potatoes n carrots
Calliope1921
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM

Pork tenderloin recipe

Only uses spices. Can dice up or cut up an onion and add it.

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Why not make pulled pork sandwiches? Just sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic power over the pork, put it in the crock pot with enough water to come half way up on the pork and cook on high for like 6 hours.

Once it is fully cooked, take the pork out, and let it rest. Then you should be able to easily shred the pork with a couple of forks. Pour out the juice from the crock pot, put the pork back in the pot and add your favorite BBQ sauce. Mix it up and then keep it on warm until you can put in some yummy buns. Make some slaw, and call it a day. 

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Make carnitas. Taco night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Make pork tacos, use the tomatos and taco seasoning, jalapeno peppers if you have, shred it and serve it on tortillas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Mobile Photo

ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
In my experience, tenderloin doesn't shred or braise well. It's kind of like braising filet mignon. It's a prime pork cut, with very little fat. You could make a rub with mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, ranch seasoning packet, italian herbs, a splash of beer or wine. Throw in some onions, carrots, peppers or something and you can bake it or put it in a crock pot. I think baking would come out better though. Crock pots are better for braising low and slow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:12 PM
Add garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and lots of pepper. Finish with cilantro. Use it to make burrito bowls.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)