Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you delete your post, you're weak.

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM
  • 62 Replies
2 moms liked this

I truly believe that if you post a controversial post, and then delete it because you don't like the responses you receive, or can't answer the questions proposed to you, then you're not strong enough to stand up to your convictions. I'm not talking about people who come on here to troll or genuinely ask for help. I'm talking about the posts that are politically, racially, and religiously charged.

One thing that I hate is when someone posts something controversial (I especially love the "you're going to hell" posts), they get questioned by me and everyone else, then they delete their post because they can't handle being questioned about their convictions. They're obviously not strong enough to stand up for their beliefs.

If you can't stand up for your beliefs and answer tough questions about what you post, then don't post anything at all. You're not strong enough.

by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Episkey
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:10 PM
You what?
MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:10 PM

Yes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:11 PM
🤔
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:11 PM
😐

Quoting Anonymous 1: 🤔
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Strong work, Rooobeee. Strong work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:12 PM
🤗

Quoting Anonymous 2: 😐

Quoting Anonymous 1: 🤔
Rooobeee
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:15 PM

Yeah, I hit enter by mistake while typing the title. My little finger tends to skip over that apostrophe key sometimes. It's very annoying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Sometimes Admin will delete a post because things got to heated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Who gives a shit? It's an anonymous internet chat.

Quoting Rooobeee:

I truly believe that if you post a controversial post, and then delete it because you don't like the responses you receive, or can't answer the questions proposed to you, then you're not strong enough to stand up to your convictions. I'm not talking about people who come on here to troll or genuinely ask for help. I'm talking about the posts that are politically, racially, and religiously charged.

One thing that I hate is when someone posts something controversial (I especially love the "you're going to hell" posts), they get questioned by me and everyone else, then they delete their post because they can't handle being questioned about their convictions. They're obviously not strong enough to stand up for their beliefs.

If you can't stand up for your beliefs and answer tough questions about what you post, then don't post anything at all. You're not strong enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Ummmmmm okay 👌🏽
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)