Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do wonder......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
I do wonder why my parents never did anything about the guy who molested me when I was 14. It was my best friends uncle. I wrote it down, they found the paper and yelled at me because I used "curse" words like pussy, ass, tits. They put it in a paper shredder.

Then I was raped at 15 and they still didn't do anything about it. It was my first time drinking, no I was not drunk. I told the guy no. Both were older than me. I do have trust issues. I don't let anyone watch my kids because of this (except their father). I just wonder why they didn't do anything? Stick up for me?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

You had awful shitty parents and deserved better. If that had ever happened to my kids....I would have straight up tortured then killed the bastard and spread his body parts across 3 states.

Im sorry that happened to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:54 PM
You had/have shitty parents. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I don't know why they didn't do anything

Quoting Sassy762:

You had awful shitty parents and deserved better. If that had ever happened to my kids....I would have straight up tortured then killed the bastard and spread his body parts across 3 states.

Im sorry that happened to you

smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:55 PM
No one except your parents could tell you why they didn’t stick up for you. Very shitty on their part. Even if they had, it’s still a very traumatic experience to go through.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:55 PM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous 2: You had/have shitty parents. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:57 PM
They won't talk to me about it

Quoting smorgan865: No one except your parents could tell you why they didn’t stick up for you. Very shitty on their part. Even if they had, it’s still a very traumatic experience to go through.
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:59 PM

Because your parents suck. They were probably more afraid that the neighbors would think you were promiscuous than caring about you or your well being. They failed you big time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:01 PM
I don't know. Their dd was my best friend

Quoting onethentwins:

Because your parents suck. They were probably more afraid that the neighbors would think you were promiscuous than caring about you or your well being. They failed you big time. 

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:04 PM
I’m sorry you had parents like that 😔
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:05 PM

Denial.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)