Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've never changed my hair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm 34 and my ENTIRE life I have had long blonde hair. It's varied in levels of length of course but never anything shorter than shoulder length. I've never changed color, never changed up the style. I've been very boring with it and so, no suprise, I'm BORED! I'm very very scared of change but I really think I wanna try a long angled Bob or Lob if you will, like in the pics. What do you think? Any reason you can think of that I might hate it? Should I do it? Help a scared sista out!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:32 PM
Do a purple pixie cut.
SRUsarahSC
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:33 PM
Do it. If you hate it it will grow back! I grow mine out for awhile and then chop like 8 inches off in the winter to get rid of the damaged ends and some of the bleach
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:33 PM
Lol yeahhhh I don't think so. I'm more into baby steps. If I did this it would be huuuuge for me. Your suggestion might just kill me. Lol

Quoting dragonborn: Do a purple pixie cut.
helenperuse
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:38 PM
Who do you model for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:39 PM
I recently cut off more than a rulers worth of length and also did a long bob. I love it, I was bored with my long blong hair too, so cut it off and got it dyed dark for the fall (haven't had anything but highlights in a decade) and I love, love, love it!!! I'm so glad I made the change.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:42 PM
Oh no. As awesome as it would be, these pictures aren't me. Lol

Quoting helenperuse: Who do you model for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:45 PM
Really? That's exciting! That's what I'm hoping for but I'm afraid the hairdresser will totally screw it up and I'll hate it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I recently cut off more than a rulers worth of length and also did a long bob. I love it, I was bored with my long blong hair too, so cut it off and got it dyed dark for the fall (haven't had anything but highlights in a decade) and I love, love, love it!!! I'm so glad I made the change.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:47 PM
Can I see a picture of it? You can blur out your face.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I recently cut off more than a rulers worth of length and also did a long bob. I love it, I was bored with my long blong hair too, so cut it off and got it dyed dark for the fall (haven't had anything but highlights in a decade) and I love, love, love it!!! I'm so glad I made the change.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:58 PM
I was trying to find the best one I could but couldn't figure out how to color out my face like I have seen other people do, so I'm not going to post it. Posting a picture is just asking for insults in this site.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Can I see a picture of it? You can blur out your face.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 8:00 PM
The bottom two look beautiful and easy to maintain. Look into balayage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)